Known as the last “universal genius,” Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz (1646–1716) was a German philosopher, mathematician, and logician who invented the differential and integral calculus.
Protect your new iPhone safe from disaster with one of Simply Charly's smart designs.
- Made of a thin, light polycarbonate plastic with a smooth, matte finish
- Design is UV printed on a transparent polycarbonate case
- Solid, one-piece construction
- Snaps on and off with ease
- Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match phone's functions